Mobile Robots are navigating platforms using various means of locomotion. Mobile Robots are not fixed to one physical location. Mobile robots have embedded power, communication and control intelligence. Mobile Robots are controlled remotely wireless or by cable; they can also move autonomously.
Mobile Robot platforms carry payloads such as robot arms, tools, sensors that are used to effect useful operations.
Mobile Robots of ESI are a series of products based on various locomotion technologies. ESI Advantages of ESI products are:
- Products cover large, medium, and small sizes
- Products can emulate competitors' products functionality
- Products have high performance Mobility, Control, and Payload Interfaces
- Products have modular structure
- Products provide interchangeability of modules to suit small, medium and large platforms
- Products can be used as generic platforms for a wide variety of applications