For Any Rover Application
MRPTA - A small and very light (<30 Kg) mobile platform
- Can be adapted to mount, carry and operate various payloads
- Excellent climbing ability and navigation over uneven terrain
- Motion on wheels or tracks
- Modular system
MRPTA - A mobile platform with various track-wheel configurations for different terrains that can be quickly interchanged in the field by one person:
- Small or large wheels
- Long track with ESI’s proprietary flippers
- Short track without flippers
- Wheeled configurations with wheeled flippers
MRPTA - A mobile platform that has the ability to re-position its center of gravity on the fly, providing increased stability when ascending or descending stairs, slopes, scaling obstacles, or crossing difficult terrain.
MRPTA - A mobile platform consisting of a tracked or wheeled platform, communication links, operator control unit, and various accessories.
MRPTA - A modular mobile robot. The modules can be used for different sizes of the mobile robot.
MRPTA - An all-weather all-terrain for indoor and outdoor environments